People love living in an appealing, energy savings home. Once a home shopper sees the interiors of residential style manufactured homes – such as those built by Red Bay AL based Sunshine Homes – some wonder, how strong is this home?
This video will answer that question in under 2 minutes. You can get a stylish home, with stunning designer colors and features, for about half the cost of conventional ‘on site stick building’ – and you’ll get an amazingly durable new home.
Dare to compare in person a manufactured or modular home like this to conventional construction. See for yourself. You and your loved ones will be glad you did. ##
(Editor’s Note: You can see other eye-opening Inside MH facts at the videos linked below.
- Manufactured Home Quality Control – Inside MH with Brent Bolding
- How a Manufactured Home Production Center Achieves Savings while Maintaining Quality – Mike Stone
- Inside MH – with Mike Stone – Part II
- True Artists and Craftsmen work here! Dennis Raper – Chain Saw Artist, Manufactured Home Supervisor
- Inside MH with John and Pam Bostick, President of Sunshine Homes – and they live in a glorious factory built home of their own