PresenterPro shared the graphics that follow, and asks the compelling question, what’s next?
Every week here at ManufacturedHomeLivingNews.com, we will showcase a new Featured Home. You will find new articles. As you check back in on future visits, you might find yourself asking that same question, “what next?”
Before visiting MHLivingNews.com, many visitors:
- Had no idea that you could have a two story manufactured home.
- Didn’t realize you could have an elegant single section home, with 9′ ceilings, crown molding, raised 6 panel doors and Merrilat cabinetry.
- Say, “I did not realize you could get stainless steel appliances and an island kitchen in a manufactured home.”
- Say: “I didn’t realize that a manufactured home could be so nice!”
- Didn’t know that manufactured homes could be built over a full basement.
- Many didn’t know you could have the same type of mortgage financing on a manufactured home as you do a conventionally built house. USDA is one such loan program.
- Didn’t realize that you could also have the option to finance a home without having to own the land. Nor did they realize that there can be significant tax benefits in many states when you lease the land and own your home. This kind of lending is called “personal property” home loans.
- That manufactured homes could save you 35% +/- (or more) over conventional construction costs, according to U.S. Census Bureau statistics.
The point is that millions don’t know all the facts about the quality, appeal, safety, durable, energy savings and affordability of modern manufactured homes.
Keeping checking in to learn more. Come back weekly to learn “what’s next” in new, eco-friendly, factory built homes! ##